Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Super Slim 24H Liquid Eyeliner by L'OREAL

I am super excited to do my first makeup review!

I purchased this L'oreal Super Slim liquid eyeliner at a drugstore for about $7. 

Facts/Claim
  • skip-proof
  • drag-proof
  • smudge-proof
  • It is .04mm Precise felt tip
  • Shade: 400 Black

This is how it looks right after I applied it. So far I am loving it, very easy to use and very thin. It did not smear when I opened my eyes, dried very fast.

It is around 11am. I will check back at the end of the day and see how it held up!

It is 10pm:

As you can see I have a little bit of mascara running under my eyes, but the eyeliner is intact! It did not smear anywhere. It held up good and I am defiantly going to start using this eyeliner daily! Especially since it passed the Texas heat "Test"! 

Thanks!

-Viry

No comments:

Post a Comment