Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I ALWAYS carry in my purse!

Being a mommy of 3 beautiful girls can be hectic if I'm not organized. When I'm on the go with my little ones, I can not live without these items:



Hair ties!
Me & 3 girls, enough said!


Yes, I get hungry when I'm driving all day in this Texas weather! Must be prepared with a mommy snack! These are my favorite!


These are for my little ones. I usually have them share one if they need a snack to get them through our errands!


All mommies need sanitizing wipes for little dirty hands! I like that these do not have that strong chemical order & super easy to carry in individual packs.




These come in handy all the time!



I always carry food for my 8 month old.


Reusable water bottle! It's important to stay hydrated!



Even when I know I will not need an umbrella stroller, I always have it in the car! Chances are I'm going to need it when I don't have it.


I always have to have this in my purse! Its important to have the little ones protected.


This is what I always have on me when we go out. Depending on the errands & time, I might add some things and of course I carry a separate diaper bag with other essentials, but I though I would share at least what I always use.

Let me know know what your essentials are!




**Viry**













No comments:

Post a Comment